Friday, October 30, 2009

pear butter and costumes

I made pear butter yesterday with some free pears that got sent my way. Yummy plus there's enough to save for a couple of Christmas gifts. I also made a no-sew tutu for Lydia for halloween and it is awesome! So easy to make and only took a couple of leisurely hours. Pictures will come sometime after trick or treat. I have to fix my sewing machine so I can sew the boys costumes before trick or treat tomorrow. The thread is getting all bunched up on the underside of whatever I am sewing. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, so if you have any suggestions please enlighten me!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I'm pretty sure that you need to increase the tension on your bobbin. There should be some sort of a dial somewhere were you can adjust your thread tension. Just play with it on a scrap piece if material similar to what you're using. If that doesn't fix it, I have NO idea!