Friday, February 17, 2012

flowers for fun

After last weekend, I was worn out with painting! But today the mood struck, so I sketched some flowers and used some brighter colors than I got to use during beach week :) We had a very nice morning outside and are all playing quietly for rest time. (it doesn't always happen that way!)

(Lest you think my life looks idyllic, a mere 30 minutes after these photos were taken I was cleaning vomit up off the kitchen floor.)

In other news, it has been a good week at our house. We have been keeping the house pretty neat, and I have been organizing. Now if I can only keep the momentum up through the weekend! Here's hoping that basketball and fun and church searching don't leave the house in shambles by Monday!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Nothing keeps you grounded quite like vomit :) I love your artwork-so talented!

Tiffany said...

Vomit. Sucks.

If you're still looking for a church, check ours out! Faith Church in Danville.