Wednesday, December 5, 2012

it's been a while

Here's some of what I've been up to for the last few months! This Christmas season has been a great one so far, and my business is finally seeing a little growth, which is so encouraging.
This beautiful photo was taken by my amazing friend Katie Decker, she also took my family photos which are flipping awesome. I made the mermaid tail using a fellow crafter's pattern.
 
The basketball headband is one of a kind as far as I know. Gotta represent, GO CATS!
The Baby Necktie is a pattern I wrote myself, and you can find it here!
 
Buntings are so festive!
 
Camo Owls, perfect for deer season in Kentucky.
This Baby Shark photo prop is also a pattern I wrote myself! You can find it here.
 

Had to throw a picture of at least one of my kids in here!

I hope to be back in this space at least a little more regularly, but I'm sure it will be after the new year before I have time! On the other hand, I have plenty of time for Twitter and Facebook, so you can find me there instead for now! No, Really. I need more love on twitter. I only have, like, 7 followers. It's really sad. But totally fun.

No comments: