Friday, January 11, 2013

Hey guys! Now that I have a small business, and am tyring to appear slightly more professional, and wish to make myself more easily found on the internet, I have started up a new blog! Find me at www.aimeejarnold.wordpress.com . I really loved the anonymity this blog provided me in relation to my real life, but the time has come to just be me for all to see. Hahahaha, I'm cracking myself up. My new blog will be geared more toward the creative side of my life, but I'm sure my whole life will peek through too. I hope that if you followed me here, you will head over and follow me at the new space. I know basically this is a personal invitation to my one reader (you know who you are!) but just know that I am super excited for my new space and content and you should be too!