Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictures!

Finally some pictures to go with the past several posts. I love birthdays.

Here is Lydia in her new cool roller skates and pads and her new cheerleading dress up dress. I'm not sure she even knows what a cheerleader is, but she is a rock star on skates and she loves the dress regardless.

Here is my beautiful princess in her birthday dress.

Here is my sweet baby covered up in chocolate.






He sat there for like 10 minutes before he finally dug in. We had to give him a spoon first. He didn't use it to eat, but I think he was concerned that we had lost our minds giving him a chocolate cake as big as his head and didn't know it was okay to eat unless he had a utensil.


Birthday Pancakes


There will be more pictures and blogs to come soon!

No comments: