Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a brief respite

An hour at this little coffee shop, alone, with my sketchbook and a great cuppa joe was just what I needed the other night. It was nice to draw without anyone pulling on my sketching arm. Everyone in my house (except, miracuously, me) still has a hacking cough and running nose, and I needed OUT! Graciously, my sick hubs told me to go on and he held down the fort while I blissed out. This coffee had me amped for hours, to the point that Nathan probably regretted giving me the go-ahead for coffee in the first place. I need a cup now to get me up and at'em. Since the time changed it seems like the day is half-over before I even get started!

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Wow! show us the sketches! I'm that way with coffee too - the Man will say 'you've had coffee haven't you?' - because I'm talking so fast...funny...

Unknown said...

come back on thursday for original artwork thursday! They'll be up then! So glad you stopped by :)

and yeah, haha, I was going a mile a minute.