Friday, March 25, 2011

quick update

  • I have lost 7 pounds this week, for a total of at least 22 pounds lost (just a drop in the bucket really)
  • I can now wear jeans I haven't been able to wear for more than a year!
  • I have to clean my disaster of a house today. It's gross.
  • I have gone through bins and bins of clothes to organize them. It took days, but now they are organized by gender and size.
  • We disassembled and moved a wooden swing set/slide thing that Nathan found on craigslist yesterday. It was a great deal for us (only $50!), although it was pretty hard to move. We are excited to have a jungle gym for the kids to play on. We only need to reassemble it, which shouldn't take long, but now it's sooo cold that it will probably be a while before the kids get to play on it. Pictures will come soon!

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Congratulations on the lbs! I can't wait to see the swing set!

Annika said...

Well done on the weight loss and bringing out the new old jeans!